Monday, October 6, 2008

Quick stop at Walgreens

Made a quick stop in Walgreens on my way to get Ian's haircut.

3 bottles of Visine -$.63
6 acne skin cleansers $.49
7 pairs of socks for Rinnah $3 clearance
(they won't let me leave with a negative balance anymore)
Total with tax $3.60 (tax was $.74)


So we got Ian's haircut-I'm quite proud of that! Yes, we were a little late and showed up just after 5pm, but it's a friend from church and he was kind enough to stay and cut Ian's hair anyway. Then off to Mom's for dinner (yea! no cooking while alone with two kids) and then Mom followed me home to be my reinforcements for bedtime. That helped a LOT. I think things went more smoothly tonight. Hopefully they'll both sleep better than last night.

Only 2.5 more nights until Jeremy's back.

No comments: